About Me

My photo
I sometimes straddle the divide between the human and the divine, but I am spiritual and believe that we are all combined within a non-physical source that sustains and protects us. My traits: Romantic, Trustworthy, Aloof, Dreamy, Creative, Understanding, Unrealistic and Impractical. My likes: Romance, Nature, Music, Poetry, Mystical settings, Freedom, Privacy, Animals, Children, The beach, Movies and Great Cuisine. My dislikes: Noise, Crowds, Dirt & ugliness, Garish objects, Being reminded, Tight spaces, Authority, Bad drivers, Limitations and Revealing private life.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

SLC fashion show

Due to a RL time conflict I was not able to attend the SLC fashion show on Saturday but Tiffany was kind enough to share her pictures with me.  I am familiar with SLC designs as I own many of Serina Lacava's creations myself.  Her boots are divine.  One of the most attractive things about the SLC store is the variety.  Every new trend from casual to formal, including maternity wear.  The best of CWS models walked the runway displaying the SLC fashions.  Here are the models and designs that were styled.  Visit the store and you will see what I'm talking about, it's an awesome collection.  
 Fashion show outfits




                                                                   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment